Reflecting the spirit of the 1st U.S. Volunteer Cavalry from which is derives its name, Rough Rider Consulting embodies the qualities of its leader, Teddy Roosevelt, that made them famous.
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING – Rough Rider constantly scans the environment to stay abreast in a rapidly changing world. While learning from history, we have a future-focus for the betterment of our clients.
- TAKE ACTION – Nothing defines success more than the willingness to take action, a virtue that defined our namesake.
- KEEP COMMITMENTS – We consider our word to be a contract. You can count on it!
- DIVERSITY & TEAMWORK – Much like the original Rough Riders, our strength is found in the diversity and sacrifice for the benefit of our clients and team.
- HAVE FUN – We truly enjoy seeing our clients succeed and find satisfaction from a job well done.
- BE AUTHENTIC – At Rough Rider, we live these values every day.